Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      zounds@INNOSOFT.COM
To:        "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
Cc:        Borja Marcos <borjam@we.lc.ehu.es>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keyboard

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Josef C. Grosch wrote:

> On Jul 10, 11:01pm, Borja Marcos wrote:
> > Subject: FreeBSD keyboard
> > Hello,
> >
> > 	I'm sure that most of you, like me, are terribly
> > annoyed by the horrible Loose'95 logos present in modern
> > keyboards. Be sure that standard keyboards will become rare
> > soon.
> >
> > 	It has many problems. Not only the logo, but the tiny
> > spacebar. Anyway, let's start to fight back the Bill Gates'
> > attempts to put the logo in our computers. What about making
> > a pair of tiny stickers featuring Chuck so that the Loose'95
> > keyboard becomes a BSD keyboard? Really, I would ind it much
> > more pleasant to use.
> >
> > 	Perhaps WC could include them with the CD
> > distribution.
> >
> >-- End of excerpt from Borja Marcos
>
>  I agree. I went out last weekend to buy a new keyboard and had to play merry
> hell to find a "normal" keyboard without that rotten `95 logo. Just rubs me the
> wrong way to have to look at that thing as I type. Grrrrr.
>

> Josef

All of the places that I went to trying to find a keyboard only had those
freakin' loose'95 stickers on it, so i bought the el'cheapo model and
took my exacto knife to those little emblams and scratched the little
buggers of and wrote in big black letter (permant pen mind you) at the
top of the keyboard,
"NOT MICROSOFT COMPATABLE!"

Deep down inside I know it is, but hey, you do what makes you feel good. :)

Eric