Date:      Thu, 30 May 1996 10:18:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@tetard.hsc.fr>
To:        proff@suburbia.net (Julian Assange)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (hackers)
Subject:   Re: Indentation styles

Julian Assange écrit / writes:
> > > Ehh, even the VT100 can handle 132 columns 8)
>
> Speaking of which, is anyone working on porting SVGATextMode to FreeBSD?
> I normally run in 170x53 text mode on my linux box and 80x25 has become
> insufferable.

	YES!

	We had this discussion a while back  -- but didn't get anywhere, as
	it seemed there were too many problems (i.e.: we'd have to use most
	of the X server).

	Look in the freefall archives, part of the thread was:

Subject: Re: vgalib for FreeBSD!

	I remember Soren and a few others (including Terry) participating.

								-- Phil

--
| Philippe Regnauld |_______Herve Schauer Consultants_______| regnauld@hsc.fr |