Date:      Thu,  5 Dec 96 16:01:59 PST
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        "Pedro Giffuni S."  <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>, cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: status of windows, dos and svr4 emulation

> > >When netbsd's svr4 emulation will be ported to FreeBSD?
> >
> > Well, what's the application you want it for?
> >
> How about WABI for SolarisX86 (itīs available isnīt it)? but thereīs
> also a Linux version now...would have to find out which is cheaper, but
> Linuxīs version would, almost surely, always be better supported by
> FreeBSD.

WABI for Linux is $199 for one copy.  You have to have your own copy of
Windows v3.1.  I don't know if it works with WinfW v3.11 yet, but I guess I
will find out when I get it.

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 12/05/96 16:02:00