Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 22:37:29 BST
From:      Michael Ryan <mike@NetworX.ie>
To:        tcg@ime.net
Cc:        Russ Panula <zeeb@digitaladvantage.net>, FreeBSD Support <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MBR not working

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:30:49 -0400 Gary Chrysler wrote:

> > You mean you run something other than FBSD?  <gasp> ;-)
> >

> Unfortunately yes, In my business I need to know a little of it
> all! OS's/NOS's and apps, Plus the hardware they run on.
> Of course this is a never ending learning process.
>
> Getting real tired of it too, Thinking of selling out and going
> back to work for someone, I'm sick of the business end, I'm a tech
> at heart, I like to make thing go. :)

I know this is getting off-topic, but I empathise fully with you.
I'm also working for myself and the un-ending learning process is
beginning to give me doubts.  I love the technology... I just wish
I could be in an environment that pays good money for coming up to
speed with the techno-wizardry at a more leisurly pace.

Mike
<mike@NetworX.ie>
---