Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:51:40 +0800
From:      "Craig Beasland" <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bandwidth

Hi there,

I have a problem.  Currently we provide Internet Access to a small set of
businesses.  We have a 128K link out to the Internet via a 128K ISDN router.
We have a Freebsd box running a multiport serial device which has a
combination of analogue and digital modems.  One of our ISDN customers now
wants more bandwidth.

If we purchase a frame relay connection, plug in a Cisco 2501 router, will
that provide us with a drop in replacement for our existing router?  If our
customer also wants a frame connection, how do we handle this - a second
Cisco 2501 or something else?

Is there another resource I can use to get some answers - even dejanews
couldn't seem to help with this one.

Cheers
craig