Date:      Wed, 31 May 2006 09:01:06 -0600
From:      "Don Wilde" <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem getting openoffice.org-2.0-devel version

Hi, all -

First off, thanks for maintaining such a complex but essential port.

I've been having issues compiling oo devel. For the last two weeks, it
was complaining that my avahi-0.6.10_3 wasn't acceptable because it
insisted on 6.10_1 and only that. Did you change that to a >version,
or is it just that the newer make is looking for _3?

Now, it's looking for  OOo_SRC680_m170_source.tar.bz2 and can't find
it. I google'd and yahoo'd and can't find it either. (cvsup RELENG_6
this am)

Suggestions?

Don Wilde