Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:25:07 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Andrew Konstantinov <andrei@andruxa.sytes.net>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portupgrade

--8tZVdKiiYitVG083

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 10:38:52PM -0700, Andrew Konstantinov wrote:
> I've written a simple script to make my life easier, but there is a
> problem with that script and I can't figure out the source of that proble=
m.

I'm inferring from your email that you want to pass make flags to certain
port builds? Have you checked /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf.sample, which
is usable when you copy it to /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf -- there is a
section in it where you can specify make arguments for individual ports.
Search for MAKE_ARGS to find it.

HTH,

--Stijn

--=20
"A mouse is a device used to point at the xterm you want to type in."
		-- Kim Alm, alt.sysadmin.recovery

--8tZVdKiiYitVG083

--8tZVdKiiYitVG083--