Date:      Thu, 02 Sep 1999 11:52:50 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Postfix standard in FreeBSD?

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:48:01 +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> I'd like to see Postfix standard as well :)

Thanks for the subject line change. I appreciate it. Now please make
sure you've checked the archives on this issue so that anything you say
this time around will be new. :-)

I could save you a lot of time right now by telling you it ain't
going top happen, and that the right solution is to have more package
selection at install time.

So invest you energy there.

Ciao,
Sheldon.