Date:      Wed, 07 May 2003 16:15:48 -0700
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        Mattias Pantzare <pantzer@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        hostmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup mirror state

Hi!

Regarding pt.freebsd.org...

In the past the dns contact has been really slow to reply to dns change
requests.

This week another daemon on this list was reporting the fact that he has
cvsup
and www mirrors ready. He contacted the dns admin for pt.freebsd.org for
more than
a month now and no reply came.

I have checked with some buddies and we are willing to host the dns for
pt.freebsd.org
with a total of 4 dns servers.
I have also been doing cvsup.pt.freebsd.org for a couple years now.

I extend this offer to freebsd.org's dns admin by cc'ing this message to
hers/his address.

Please tell me if you want the change to happen and I will give you the
dns info.

Thanks

Joao