Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:40:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        luke@roberts.nl (Luke Roberts)
Cc:        Freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 14b L2 and L3 errors

Luke Roberts wrote:

> Unfortunatly i4b very often stops working correctly, sometimes after one
> dialup session and sometimes after a few days. But i never get an i4b
> uptime of more than 2 days :-(

Thats too low, i only reboot machines when i need to upgrade the OS or i4b.

> The FreeBSD machine gives the following error codes:

The only situation where i saw something very similar was, when the PBX
i used to develop i4b at, got a slight intermittent hardware failure.
Finally i had to buy a new one and the errors were gone completely
(interestingly enough, the hardware failure was at the telco's side and
not at the inner side where my machines sit).

YMMV ;-)

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...