Date:      Sun, 4 May 2008 10:21:34 -0500
From:      Mitja <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   skype 2.0

Hi!

Today I deinstalled skype-devel 2.0.0.68_2 and installed skype 2.0.0.68,1.
I have FreeBSD 7.0 and for deskto KDE. After the new installation the Skpe
icon dissaper from the Internet Menu and when I start Skype and call someone
there are no sound as before on the Skype from skype-devel ports. Could
someone write me how can I start the Skype that I hear that sound, please?

Thank in advance.

--
He who invents adages for others to peruse
takes along rowboat when going on cruise.