Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:43:55 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@awod.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems with Galeon & automatic proxying.

I've got a machien that lives behind a firewall susch that it needs to use
a proxy to access teh outside world, but not internal machines.

I have a proxy.pac on one of my web servers to handle this.

Works great for Netscape & Mozilla, but Galeon seems to not be able to
access the outside world using this.

No particualr error, and the config screen even imported the setup for this
corectly from Netscape, but it does not work.

Does anyone have any idea why this might not work?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin