Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:14:38 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Russ Olsen <rolsen@plains.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: web based email client

At 04:10 PM 10/20/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I have a need for reading email off of a FreeBSD server (pop3) via a web
>browser, ideally running on the same server.
>
>Do you know of a web based email client?

Try IMP (http://www.horde.org/imp/), it uses Apache + PHP3 + IMAP
to make a nice web interface to your mail. Takes a little while to
setup, or so I've heard. :-)

It is not ported (yet), IIRC. I don't think it's really something that
should be a "port", anyway.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>