Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:12:54 -0700
From:      "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
To:        Julio Merino <julio@meroh.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>, Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
Subject:   Re: Populating /usr/tests

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 22:51:44 -0400, Julio Merino writes:
>case. I'm not intending to cover all cases at once: it's easier to go
>step by step with small and easy to review proposals. Additional
>features can be built on top later and existing code can still be very
>easily tweaked.

FWIW I agree.  What you are propsing for head doesn't match (obviously
;-) what we are doing, but I see no fundamental conflicts.
Once head has sufficient of your changes (thanks Rui) I'll sync
projects/bmake and sort out any issues.

Hmm perhaps I can put some of the netbsd test cases in there...
we've been focusing on the infra, so while most of the tests build for
freebsd not all of them are passing yet (so not ready for head).

--sjg