Date:      Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:48:02 -0300
From:      Pedro de Medeiros <pedro.medeiros@gmail.com>
To:        Joseph Kiser <joekiser@mindspring.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building GNOME with firefox, but without Mozilla.

2005/8/15, Joseph Kiser <joekiser@mindspring.com>:

> Did you try building WITH_MOZILLA=3Dfirefox in /etc/make.conf?

Er... no. And I am afraid it is a little late to change that. :)

I still have the compiled source though. Maybe I can ask ports to
recheck dependencies and to reinstall the missing pieces with that
option in make.conf after I force-delete the involved packages
(Mozilla, librsvg2 and Firefox).

Cheers.
--=20
Pedro de Medeiros - Ci=EAncia da Computa=E7=E3o - Universidade de Bras=EDli=
Email: pedro.medeiros@gmail.com - Home Page: http://www.nonseq.net
Linux User No.: 234250 - ICQ: 2878740 - Jabber: medeiros@jabber.org