Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 1996 22:33:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Watson <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "Karl Denninger, MCSNet" <karl@mcs.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>, hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PONY UP! (was: The -stable problem: my view)

> How about donating $25 every time you install or upgrade a machine
> with FreeBSD ?  That would still be less than half the price of any
> other thing you could install, say, MS-DOS 6.22 or Windows 95...
>
> So, guys, if FreeBSD is so useful to you and your business, maybe you
> need to think about how you can be useful to the FreeBSD project.
>
> Poul-Henning

Damn good idea. I think your 100% right. Gimme an address and ill send
money. I think the old saying put up or shut up pretty much is the bottom
line here. If we want -stable to continue we will have to take up the
slack or it dies. It's that simple. So lets stop arguing about it and we
will either get enough support and manpower to keep -stable going or just
let it die. Either way I think tempers are starting to flare now between a
few people so lets find a new topic since we all know what needs to be
done with stable. :)

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126