Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:03:20 -0500
From:      "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl@omnitec.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone have IDE RAID recommendation?

We tried the 3Ware 6400 IDE Raid, .. but it is just not stable enough. I
just booted our test machine today to install the 3Ware firmware update,
and it has lost one of the drives! It was running fine about a month ago
when I shut it down when I received the 3Ware email about the Raid 5
updates, .. it has been off for a month until now. Looks like 3Ware is
having BIG problems!

Any recomendations for hw RAID on FreeBSD?

	Lee