Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 03:45:38 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Intermediate docs project

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:36:18 -0700
Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:

This is something I started working on before my other laptop went
bye bye.  I'll be returning to that work very soon, as some of the
other doc-ers have noticed my email is back to FreeBSD (yes, i'm
back, just got the laptop up and running.)

Doug, I guess that this project can go on my list ;)  Its truely
a neat idea though.

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.FreeBSD.org  -The Power To Serve