Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:42:14 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Lists Account <lists@security.za.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jail Pseudo Terminals

Hi All,

Just a quick question Im hoping someone can help me with.  I extended the
number of pty's available on my base box just fine, with an edit to
/etc/ttys and making some new devices, then just a kill -1 1, and
everything worked fine.

I did exactly the same thing under the jail, it didnt work, rebooted the
box and it still didnt work, does anyone know how to extend the number of
pty's under a jail?  Any help would be MUCH appreciated

Thanks

Andrew