Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 00:29:21 -0700
From:      "Robert Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        edk@kew.com, mynet@uq.net.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Secure Shell

SSH2 is ok but the windows client from datafellows will cost you 99.00, =
you=20
could also run sshd 1.2.27, which is a recent upgrade, and a relatively =
new=20
client from www.vandyke.com.  It's cheaper by 10 bucks and has a 30 day=20
non expiring demo.  And it's a lot easier to use and configure.

There are also a couple of freeware windows clients available, do a =
search=20
at altavista, I can't remember their names right now.

}}}}}}}}}

"I prefer to work behind the scenes.=20
The reward is nearly as great, and the
risk is far far less" Ambassador Mollari in
Babylon5, "The Coming of Shadows"=20