Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:04:46 +0100
From:      Marten Vijn <info@martenvijn.nl>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ubt0 macaddress cloning

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 18:10 -0800, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
> Marten,
>
> > Is there a way to change the macaddress of a ubt (ng_ubt) device?
>
> short answer is no. not with the standard hci interface.

aye thanks,

Actually I have more general a question,

If I am rolling out a grid of embedded systems with bluetooth,

Say 5 nodes, I would like to configure my client device (GSM) only once
to have a pairing with will be valid for all nodes.

Would there be a way to share this pairing for al nodes? Assuming there
way to distribution method between the nodes?

Marten