Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 13:20:12 -0700
From:      "OCEANS Ltd." <oceans@nfld.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBCS and SCO

Hi,

I have installed v2.1 and enabled the IBCS system for SCO compatiblity.
Now I would like to install a copy of WordPerfect 5.1 but the copy I
have
is on 5 1/4" and I have not been able to read the disks.  I have
searched throught the FAQs, etc. but haven't found anything that can
tell me if it is even possible.

Could you tell me if it is possible to read SCO floppies under BSD with
the IBCS system installed? If so, how?  I have tried tar, mounting the
drives under msdos, and mounting normally.  The only message I get fro
the system is 'invalid superblock' when the drive is mounted normally.

Any help you can pass along would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Trevor Johnson
OCEANS Ltd.