Date:      Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:11:32 -0700
From:      garys@opusnet.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need a new mail server

>      This is almost perfect.  Thanks!

Almost.  But be sure to read
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/terms_of_use.html
and particularly, their "indemnification"  and "jurisdiction" clauses.

I limit my dealing with such lawyer's clients to read-only access of
their web sites where the chance of being sued is more nearly zero.

BTW, my insurance man doesn't know of any coverage for these risks.

Unfortunately, I can't find a domain name registrar without an
indemnification clause in their TOS.  So it looks like my web page on
the subject won't be at "zero-indemnity.org".