Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:50:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Leo Mrafko <leo@oel.sk>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade server from i386 -> amd64 kernel ...

Yes, I've done it a few months ago.. Just read through the files.. As far
as I remember you need to build amd64 world, then kernel, installworld,
installkernel, reboot, voila, it works.. I had some small problems which I
don't remember now, you will able to solve them for sure. Maybe don't
forget to backup your data first ;-)