Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:16:11 -0600
From:      Michael Porter <ocean@wavefront.com>
To:        Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
Cc:        Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mount cdrom...

My IDE CDROM is on the first port, slave, and it's /dev/wcd0c  One could
assume that Wei Weng's CDROM would be on /dev/wcd1c
That's useful info about the cdrom only working on the first, slave, or
second, master.  I had *many* problems during installation of another HD, and
eventually I got it working (first-2gig, CDROM, second-540meg) I don't
remember reading this before, is this documented more?
Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com