Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez <acm@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        jkh@FreeBSD.org, stable@freebsd.org, ache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for Testers: dialog 1.1-20070930 update

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez wrote:

> Hi everyone :)
>
> Currently, we have an older version of libdialog/dialog (0.4) into
> freebsd base system. I made a patch that update libdialog/dialog to
> 1.1-20070930 (nowadays maintained by Thomas E. Dickey)

This is a great project, thanks for taking this on! I tried to test your
patches on my -current box, and they don't apply cleanly:

find . -name \*.rej
./libdialog/dialog.3.rej
./libdialog/dialog.h.rej
./Makefile.rej
./inputbox.c.rej

find . -name \*.rej
./dialog/dialog.c.rej
./Makefile.rej

If you can make some patches against HEAD I'd be glad to give them a try,
but I lack the time to integrate them myself right now.

hth,

Doug