Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:00:22 -0600
From:      seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
Cc:        Robert Withrow <bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spectrum24s

In message <XFMail.010116205843.dmlb@computer.my.domain>, Duncan Barclay writes
:
>I'm following up the Spectrum24 driver and have got confused!

>Does the Spectrum24 work with if_wi after all?

I don't know yet.  I have a Spectrum24 card, but I haven't had a chance
to try it.  The Symbol people have confirmed that it is a Prism 2, and that
suggests that it will probably work fine at least with the current NetBSD
if_wi.c.

I can't verify this until my -current system stabilizes again.  :(

-s