Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:29:23 -0400
From:      Charles Anderson <caa@midgard.dhs.org>
To:        Scott Alan Wilson <scott@sawilson.org>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any Logitech Mouseman Wheel Optical USB users?

I've got a optical mouseman wheel usb, and it works great.  I set it up
as outlined here. http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

I don't have 4th button support as buttons 4 & 5 are used to signify when
the wheel is scrolled up or down.

-Charlie

--
Charles Anderson	caa@columbus.rr.com