Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:04:44 +0100
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Local repo: Perforce/CVS integration

--En cette belle journ=E9e du lundi 17 f=E9vrier 2003 12:11 -0700
-- "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com> =E9crivait :

| In message: <177231484.1045470537@sauron.in.mat.cc>
|             Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc> writes:
| : This does not answer to the question :)
|=20
| p4 changes -m 10
| Change 25340 on 2003/02/17 by importer@updater 'Import at Mon Feb 17
| 11:05:36 P' ...
|=20
| importer is the magic behind the scenes.

That, I already saw, my question was more like, is it a cron which cvs up
every once in a while, looks at which files were modified/added/deleted,
issue the right p4 edit/add/delete commands, and p4 submits it, or, but I
doubt it, is triggered by cvs commits and submits every separate commit as
a separate change ?

--=20
Mathieu Arnold