Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:40:21 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Mike Thompson <mike@atomz.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New search implementation

Since I've been doing lots of search stuff lately, I'd be willing to help with
this in any way.  I'm not a committer (yet :D), but I don't think that's a
requirement.  If the official @freebsd.org folks think it's alright, I'd be
willing to peruse the logs and such to make sure things look right.  I'll also
"babysit" this along with my own search efforts and make sure they all come
together like they should if that sounds like a good thing.

Comments anyone?

Eric