Date:      Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:11:15 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Jack Raats <jack@raats.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup info

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 08:03:38AM +0100, Jack Raats wrote:

> I would like to know where I can find the latest changes in the FReeBSD 4=
-STABLE tree. I know it's a legacy tree, but sometimes I see updates while =
cvsup-ing. Is there a kind of website where you can read these changes (a k=
ind of http://www.freshports.org)?

You can use the cvsweb interface to the FreeBSD CVS repository to see
the changes committed to any branch of the code -- just scroll to the
bottom of the page and select the 'RELENG_4' branch, then navigate to
the file of interest.  Or start by following this link:

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/?only_with_tag=3DRELENG_4

However, that's a purely historical view.  If you want to be actively
notified of changes, you'll need to subscribe to the
cvs-src@freebsd.org list, and then pipe that into some sort of script
that will pick out only the commits affecting the RELENG_4 branch.

     Cheers,

     Matthew

--=20
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                      School Rd
PGP: http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/pgpkey         Tilmanstone
Tel: +44 1304 617253                                  Kent, CT14 0JL UK

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--