Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:50:03 +0200
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <ulrich@pukruppa.net>
To:        Matt <datahead4@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-OpenOffice <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OOo-3.0.1 and Extension Manager

Am Dienstag, den 28.04.2009, 13:56 -0500 schrieb Matt:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Peter Ulrich Kruppa
> <ulrich@pukruppa.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am running OOo-3.0.1 (binary download) on FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE amd64
> > and am interested in installing some extensions.
> > Whenever I try to install one of these .oxt files from
> > Extension-Manager, I get an error message "Bad transfer url" .
> >
> > Does anyone else see this?
>
> The patch posted at:
>
> fixes the issue, but it requires a build from source.
1) I have never applied such a shar-thing: I placed it in /usr/ports,
made it executable and ran it. When I tried to build openoffice.org-3 it
something failed with
 1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to berkeleydb/makefile.mk.rej
=> Patch patch-i65514 failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

???
Greetings

Uli.