Date:      Tue, 09 Nov 1999 16:34:11 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: starting gnome...

On Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:29:22 GMT, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

> I was going to stick with just WindowMaker and Xterms, but I gave in
> to the temptation of E and Oct Gnome, which supposedly is a great
> combo.  Now i'm thinking i'm going to regret it.  I think i'm in over
> my head... ;-)

Everything everyone else will ever tell you about their preferences
regarding window managers is implicitly useless.  Try out as many as you
need to, to find the best one for you.

There, that's my attempt at quelling a "my wm's better than your wm"
thread.  Oh, and I happen to be right.

Ciao,
Sheldon.