Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 1995 09:54:58 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        ts@rio.muc.de (Thomas Schreiber)
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree runs on Trident VC-910

Thomas Schreiber stands accused of saying:

> I have a Trident VC-910 grafic board (PCI). This is
> not listed as supported by XFree86. Does that mean that
> XFree does not run with this board?

No, it means that the Secret XFree86 Trident User's Cabal is trying to
spread fear and confusion amongst the masses by concealing the fact that
the VC-910 not only runs fine, but also sings, washes whiter than white
and cooks a damn nice souffle'.

 ---

For the humour impaired out there : this is a _joke_.

> Thomas

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[