Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:16:10 +0530
From:      "Mike" <pratapjes@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Start Online query From Day One...!

Hi,

=20

Hope you are well,

=20

I was surfing through your site freebsd-net@freebsd.org and realized =
that
despite having a great design; It was not ranking on any of the search
engines (Google Yahoo and Bing) for most of the keywords relating to =
your
business.

We provide you SEO and SMO Services with the following essential =
parameters:
-

=20

=FC  Follow complete guideline of Search Engine.

=FC  Meta tags changes suggestions.                               =20

=FC  SEO Weekly Report.

=FC  Blog Submissions

=FC  Complete Website Optimization.

=FC  Keyword research

=FC  No Hidden Cost.

=FC  Unique article written

=FC  Local Listing in Google/Yahoo/MSN.

=FC  Unique words press releases

=FC  Social Media Optimization          =20

=FC  Competitor Analysis

=FC  Directory Submission.       =20

=FC  Heading tag changes

=FC  Social Book-marking Sharing.       =20

=FC  Alt tag changes

=FC  Oriented Article Writing.

=FC  Interlinking wherever require.

=FC  Article Submission.

=FC  Keyword Density in site content

=FC  Classified Ads.

=FC  HTML Site Map

=FC  XML site map and Submission in webmaster.

=FC  Social Bookmarking Submissions

Let me know if you are interested. I can assure you of great results.

 We will charge one time setup fee at the beginning of the campaign.

=20

Thanks & Regards

=20

 Mike