Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:01:13 -0600
From:      "Gerry Marcelo" <germar@pair.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Redhat and FreeBSD dual boot

Greetings all.
There's been some discussion regarding Linux and FreeBSD sharing
swapfiles.... can someone point me to a document that details how to
"dual boot" (an OS/2 term, I think) between the two systems?

I found lots on how to do Win3.1, Win9x, and WinNT, but nothing really about
setting up say... a FreeBSD 2.28 and a Redhat 5.2 box.

They don't have to share anything or be aware of each other...just live on
the same computer.

Thanks and regards!

Gerry Marcelo
Austin, TX USA