Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:41:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Hardie <chris@summersault.com>
To:        Holger Lamm <holger@flatline.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pgp4pine FreeBSD port Makefile

Hi.  I just used CVSup to update our ports tree, and then tried to install
ports/mail/pgp4pine using the Makefile.  It failed because the Makefile
doesn't seem to include the proper port name, and so it tries to download
a file called ".tgz" instead of the proper "pgp4pine-1.74.tgz"

I fixed this by adding this line to the Makefile:

DISTNAME?=      ${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Chris

----- mailto:chris@summersault.com ----------
-------- http://www.summersault.com/chris/ --