Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:33:31 -0800
From:      Casimir Loeber <casimir@base-10.com>
To:        Rick van der Zwet <rick@wzoeterwoude.net>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x28CD8738 - Compiling editors/openoffice.org-2.0 failed

It seems that you are having the same problem that myself and a few
others have. If you check out the archives from the past few days you
will see similar problems. It has not been verified yet but it seems the
problem stems from having jdk14 patch level 8 installed. You might want
to try building jdk14 with patch level 7 instead. I have not had the
time to try this, so no guarantees. Another stop-gap solution that was
presented to me was to download and install the OOo-2 package as apposed
to the port.

Hope this helped,

Cas

p.s. can anyone report the status on building with jdk14 patch level 7?