Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:22:28 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: graphical frontend for vinum (The Name Game)

Hi,

Some time ago you were looking for a name for "the Fish".

Since your work now is including VINUM, perhaps a name
would be better "xsysconfig" or "xsysadm"

Since the Vinum stuff follows a similar paradyme as I had
to solve with my cluster failover stuff.  You might want to
look at my UI.  It features a drag and drop interface.  I would
think such a thing would be a nice plus for doing Vinum work.

Here is the URL:  http://www.sporner.com/bsdclusters
(go to the download section).

I have been promising an update for months.  Please be
patient! :-)  Learning a new language, and handling a full
time job doesn't leave much leftover bandwidth for these
fun things,  however it would be nice to find volunteers
to help ;-)

Andy