Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Final request for help with release. (DPT boot floppy)

It's gotta be laid out on a DPT controller to get the right bizarro
geometry, (plus it's raid 5), so an individual disk move wouldn't solve
the problem.

The problem is somehow specifically related to the number of inodes in the
MFS image, but I can't figure out how to make that larger.  Making a new
kernel only made the floppy image smaller.

Chainge FSINODES in doFS.sh didn't seem to help either.