Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:51:24 +0100
From:      Christophe Prevotaux <chris@hexanet.fr>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [HELP]3.1-STABLE and ppbus

I tried to make a new kernel and I got this message on the make depend

../../dev/ppbus/lpbb.c:53: iicbb_if.h: No such file or directory
mkdep: compile failed
*** Error code 1

Stop.

can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?

I looked in the directory odf ppbbus and there is effectively no
iicbb_if.h file.

Christophe Prevotaux               HEXANET SARL
Email: chris@hexanet.fr	       	   Z.A Farman Sud
IRC: nighty, nighty1, nighty2      9, Rue Roland Coffignot
			  	   51689 REIMS CEDEX 2
Use a real OS: FreeBSD	           Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
			           Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06