Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:18:43 -0500
From:      Mike Makonnen <mtm@identd.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adduser difference between 5.0 and earlier versions

--=.b3R5c80GbMO5vi

The new adduser was not intended to be a feature-for-feature replacement of the
perl version. This version allows you to enter multiple accounts from a file, so
providing this type of functionality wasn't particularly important on my list of
things to do.

But, as long as someonle else is submitting the patch, that's fine
with me :-)  I have one request though: All the other yes/no prompts will repeat
the prompt if they get anything other than what they expect, can you redo the
patch so that it repeats the prompt if it gets no input or anything other than
yes/no? For consistency's sake.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc