Date:      Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:34:55 -0500
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   net/straw 0.22.1 port fails to install on 2.6

Hi all, I'm running gnome 2.6 right now from marcuscom on 4.9 and I was
rebuilding much of my ports by doing `portupgrade -rf glib-2\*'.  At the
end of it I see that straw fail to install.  This is the error message I
get when I try to install straw:

===>  Checking if net/straw already installed
running install
running build
running build_py
running build_scripts
running build_mo
running install_modules_check
Error: gnome-python's gnomevfs Python module is required to install
Straw
Warning: adns Python module not found, will continue without.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/straw.

Right now I have python-2.3.3_4 and py-gnome-2.0.1 installed.  I also
checked and /usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gnome/vfs.so
is present which I think is what straw is looking for.  I'm not sure if
this is a problem with straw or something with python.  Thanks.

Tom