Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:56:11 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jose Gabriel J Marcelino <gabriel@maquina.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Summer Work?

Hi,

I live in Lisbon Portugal (thats near Spain for those who don't know)
and this summer I would like to travel somewhere in Europe.

I wonder if anyone on this list needs an extra working hand for 2 weeks
during summer so I can save a few bucks.
I can program Perl (CGI or system scripts, mod_perl and DBI included) and
do system administration (hw/sw configurations, installations, network
setup, samba and hylafax...) with Unix systems (FreeBSD being my
favorite).

I hoping this will be enjoyable so no Windows stuff please! (or at least
minimal contact with the beast)

Currently I work as sysadm at the Physics Department of the
Technical Institute of Lisbon (IST) and as a partner/programmer at Maquina
de Estados in Lisbon.

Payment for my work can be either money or a food/place to stay
combination.

I can provide samples of some of my work (I've just finished my part in
a big project intranet project).

Thanks

--
Jose Gabriel J Marcelino