Date:      Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:55:48 -0800
From:      Patrick Mahan <PMahan@adaranet.com>
To:        Ryan Coleman <editor@d3photography.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CUPS and IPP/JD/LPD

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Ryan Coleman [mailto:editor@d3photography.com]
>Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 9:24 AM
>To: Patrick Mahan
>Cc: FreeBSD Questions
>Subject: Re: CUPS and IPP/JD/LPD
>
>Definitely Postscript.

With CUPS, I'm don't remember off the top of my head, but I believe there i=
s a way
to create a "text only" queue.  You might want to setup a box with CUPS and=
 use that
to act as an "intermediary" for the iOS devices.

Patrick
Patrick Mahan
Lead Technical Kernel Engineer
Adara Networks
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are solely the responsibility of th=
e author and are not to be
construed as an official opinion of Adara Networks.