Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:22:49 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   REQ: Better etiquette next week

I find myself looking back at some of the ridiculous mail that found its
way into freebsd-hackers (instead of freebsd-chat or /dev/null) this
week and I wonder how on earth people without my li'l dethread script
survive. No, NO! Don't tell me, publically or privately, I don't care.

I'd like to encourage everyone on the list to do his or her best next
week to try to adhere to the norms of mailing list etiquette that make
mailing list membership bearable.

Pretty please, with cherries and syrup on top.

TIA
Sheldon.