Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 01:26:03 +0200
From:      Rob Schofield <schofiel@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Oh dear...

Yes it's "We've been through this one before" time, so sorry in advance,
guys.

Although Fast Page and EDO memory are both DRAM, what's the real
difference?

Can EDO be parity, or non-parity? Or is this an oxymoron?

Does the speed of EDO matter?

If we have two FP and EDO blocks of the speed (say, 60ns), then which is
better?

Any opinions or comparisons would be welcome - but so would pointers to
FAQs or decent comparitive articles so I can look it up myself.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Schofield