Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 11:34:42 -0700
From:      Erin Fortenberry <erinf@lusardi.com>
To:        "'Brian D. McGrew'" <brian@visionpro.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Dual Processor ...

All you sould have to do is re-make the kernel and add support for the
second processor. P2-233's are no longer available new, so make sure the
stepping is the same on both chips. You can look through intels web site for
the information on this. But if they are not the same, it may not work or
you may just have a lot of wierd problems. good luck.

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net

On naming a system 'babylon4'

Wouldn't you love to fill out *that* report? "Company asset #423423 was lost
while fighting the forces of evil."

-- Chris Adams