Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:46:49 -0400
From:      "Ryan Reed" <ryanreed@digitalgain.biz>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Operations Professionals

Hi,

Would you be interested in using our data solutions which can help you to
reach IT operations professional from North America and Europe.

Our database comes with Name, Title, Company Name, Address, Phone No, Email
and more.

We have recently compiled fresh list of: IT operations professional,
Operation Directors ,Site-reliability engineer, Researcher, System
administrator, Architect, Software engineer, Chief Information and
Technology Officers, IT Directors,  and more..

If you could send me your target audience, I would be glad to fetch you some
samples at no cost as this will help you analyze the quality of our
services. If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak
with in this regard, please let me know.

 Look forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Rayan Reed

Marketing Associate

Digital Gain Data Solutions,LLC

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please mention REMOVE in the
subject line