Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:02:54 -0500
From:      "DirceuLopes" <DirceuLopes@prodigy.net>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   070/index.html they are 3 total. two evil heart with a time machine that can only alter the past

God is alive inside each one of us.
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/4070/index.html they are 3 total.
two evil heart with a time machine that can only alter the past therfore
changing the courrent present, it can not access the future. I have seen
many times two different present because there is some rule on time
changing and my place on it that I don't get. moreover they can access to
any brain hear thoughts and change or create braindata, they can hear my
thoughts but can not change or create data on me (rules)and 1 angel that is
on our side.Jesus Crist gave his life in order to provide the mankind with
2000 years, now this time is up, and I have been selected decide wheather
"they" would totaly change our enviroment therefore mutating the mankind
fisicaly through the process of natural selection to adapt to the new
planet. (I am sure it was EZ than be tested and I promissed to God I would
let it happen instead this terror but they are really powerful, I changed
my mind few hours due.) _OR_ (which I selected and am willing to die for
mankind) altimate -TEST- of a race, TEMPORARY altering our innerinstinct to
animal ones and putting me as the leader if I fail and guide you there the
mankind WILL BE TOTALLY EXTERMINATED. this "TEST" will finish, but I don't
know what will finishe it (they will change us back to normal.)